What is SA NYC Intergroup?
- SA NYC Intergroup is a body made up of representatives from the boroughs of New York City. There are Intergroups in Westchester and Long Island for groups in those geographic areas as well.
- SA NYC Intergroup maintains this website - www.SANYC.org - with a list of current NYC meetings, links to relevant resources, and upcoming events. SA NYC Intergroup maintains a 24-hour voicemail number as a doorway for newcomers to connect them with existing meetings; and gathers and shares important information from regional and national offices for dissemination to all NYC meetings.
- Contributions to further the work of Intergroup are always welcome. Checks or Money Orders are payable to:
The PO box address: SA NYC Intergroup
PO Box 20137
Park West Station,
NYC, NY 10025
- If you need to post or update information, etc., or ask a question about this website, or would like to be added to our Google group, please email
- NYC Intergroup meets on zoom once a month, the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 7:30 pm. If you are interested in attending, please contact us at email@example.com for the meeting ID and password. All SA members are welcome to attend Intergroup meetings, but only GSR’s - general service reps - who have been elected by their meeting have a vote.
- Our Google group also serves a platform for discussions pertaining to Intergroup and SA in New York.
- Please share this information at your next NYC business meeting and please consider serving as a GSR to help carry the message of sobriety, recovery, and unity to sexaholics in NYC. Thank you.